1. Stay in Secure Room.
2. Stay away from windows.
3. Monitor Weather and Civil Service Bulletins on either regular or NOAA radio.
4. Have supplies on hand.
5. Remain indoors when the eye moves over your area because the storm will resume shortly.
6. Make sure that all is definitely clear outside, and the storm has completely passed before going out.
7. Report downed power lines, and stay away from them.
8. Use stored water and food.
9. Be patient. Things may take a while before they get back to normal.
10. Fill your bathtub with water prior to the storm hitting- you can use this water to flush the toilet and not waste your drinking water
Please help our Hurricane Florence Relief Efforts.
To donate text MMA to 56512 You can make a difference and help deliver HOPE!
From Our Family to Yours, Be Prepared and Stay Safe!
From the Team at:
Mercy Medical Angels
4620 Haygood Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23455