A pioneering rebate program, designed to support pilots that volunteer their aircraft and time to fly seriously ill patients who need specialized medical treatments, is being launched by Phillips 66® Aviation.
Starting June 1, 2010 pilots flying missions organized and approved by Mercy Medical Angels will qualify for a $1-per-gallon rebate on fuel purchased using Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card at a Phillips 66 Aviation branded FBO. There are more than 713 Phillips 66 FBOs across the country. Click here
to view the Phillips 66 Aviation FBO Locator. One of our partner regions (Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic Northeast) is also included in this program.
The rebate applies to avgas purchased from a Phillips 66 Aviation dealer and paid with a Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card. The rebate is applied as a credit to the pilots Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card account.
Fuel rebate eligibility requirements include:
- Volunteer pilot must be a member of a charitable organization approved by Phillips 66® Aviation to participate in this program.
- Rebate applies to avgas purchased on the Phillips 66® Aviation Personal Credit Card at Phillips 66-branded FBOs. It does not apply to purchases of jet fuel, motor fuel or other fuel brands. A pilot can apply online for a Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card at Phillips 66 Aviation.
- Rebate applies to avgas purchased to fly a mission coordinated and approved by a charitable organization participating in this Program.
- Volunteer pilot must complete the Claim Form and submit it to CitiBank with the original or a copy of the credit card receipt(s). The Claim Form can be obtained by emailing HERE.
- Claim Form with all documentation must be submitted within 90 days of actual flight date.
- The $1-per-gallon rebate will be applied by CitiBank to the pilot’s Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card balance within 2-3 billing cycles of receipt of the completed Claim Form.
For more information, contact Mercy Medical Angels at 800-296-3797, or by emailing HERE
About Phillips 66 Aviation
Phillips 66 Aviation is now the largest network of branded aviation fuel dealers in the United States. For 82 years Phillips 66 Aviation has been making and supplying fuel for aviation. Currently, Phillips 66 Aviation supplies jet fuel and avgas to a network of 713 Fixed Base Operations. More information is available at www.Phillips66Aviation.com