- Ambulatory outpatients call the National Patient Transport Helpline at 800-296-1217 or complete the form at the bottom of the National Patient Transport Helpline website.
- Send email to: email@example.com.
- Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) veterans and their families:
Contact Air Compassion for Veterans® or call 888-662-6794
- Non-ambulatory outpatients not requiring medical monitoring en route. Normally available for flights east of the Mississippi that originate/terminate in states served by Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic and Airlift Hope (DC, DE, KY, MD, MI, OH, PA, VA, WV, NC, TN). Service is provided utilizing Federally-approved stretcher equipped Beech 36 aircraft (the Bonanza).
Contact Us (Insert ”Stretcher Transport” in subject line or call 800-296-3797)
- Ground transportation needs:
Contact Angel Bus or call 800-768-0238