Online Giving Options
For fiscal year ending June 30, 2013, 97% of funds received were used for program purposes.
What Your Donation Can Do
No matter how much you choose to give, your donation to Mercy Medical Angels has an impact. Your contribution allows you to become part of the solution to the serious issue of access to health care for the less fortunate.
Your $21 donation provides a one-way trip on Greyhound for an indigent patient traveling from Norfolk, Virginia to Richmond, Virginia for a specialist appointment at MCV.
Your $337 donation provides a one-way flight on a commercial airline for a financially strapped cancer patient traveling from Jackson, Mississippi to Houston, Texas for a specialist appointment at MD Anderson.
5 WAYS TO GIVE
1. Make a Gift Online using your credit card through our secure server.
2. Send a Check by Mail
Mercy Medical Angels®
4620 Haygood Road, Suite 1
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Download a Donation Form by clicking on the following link: Donation Form
3. Give through the annual Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) #11844
4. Give a Car: A free, convenient service for converting that extra car, truck, or RV into a tax deductable donation.
You can donate online: Give a Car or call 877-999-8322 to make your donation.
5. Donate Frequent Flyer Miles.
Do you have Frequent Flyer Miles that are not being used? You can donate Frequent Flyer miles online and help a patient get to distant specialized treatment.
- Donations to Mercy Medical Angels are tax-deductible Mercy Medical Angels (EIN# 52-1374161) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We rely on the generous support of individuals, corporations, and foundations.
- Mercy Medical Angels is committed to transparency and reporting results and outputs We encourage you to learn more about our finances by reviewing our financial documents. Please click here to view our financial documents. Please click here to review specific results and outcome reports.
- Designated Donations Mercy Medical Angels accepts and honors designated donations from those who want to help a specific MMA program. Designations as to how MMA is to use a gift are accepted and fully respected. When a particular donation is oversubscribed MMA will not use it for another purpose without first seeking permission for the change if the donor’s identity and contact information are known.
For more information on giving to Mercy Medical Angels please contact us at 757-318-9174.